Understanding Your Consumers' Digital Identity
To build effective, personalized campaigns that convert, marketers and data-driven organizations need to start with a strong foundation. That means prioritizing and understanding their consumers’ digital identities.
In a day, consumers spend over 8 hours with digital media and experience over 4,000 ads. 71% of them expect companies to deliver personalized interactions across those engagements. Yet, they don't want to provide the information to make that possible.
Without tying together all the pieces, the overall customer experience suffers.
In our whitepaper, we discuss:
- Digital identity and how it is a force multiplier
- Filling the void to target consumers across the multitude of digital channels
- The data, channel, and MarTech explosion in recent years
- How to better keep track of the convoluted customer journey
- Building a strong foundation for digital identity
Download our whitepaper to learn how to stay ahead.